Stefan M Goetz
Assistant Professor in Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor in Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Assistant Professor in Neurosurgery
- Faculty Network Member of the Duke Institute for Brain Sciences
- Office Location: Dept. Psychiatry & Behavioral, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 668-5164
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Ph.D. Technical University of Munich School of Medicine, 2012
- ECE 392: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 493: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 494: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
In the News
- Li, Z; Lizana, R; Sha, S; Yu, Z; Peterchev, AV; Goetz, SM, Module implementation and modulation strategy for sensorless balancing in modular multilevel converters, Ieee Transactions on Power Electronics, vol 34 no. 9 (2019), pp. 8405-8416 [10.1109/TPEL.2018.2886147] [abs].
- Goetz, SM; Wang, C; Li, Z; Murphy, DLK; Peterchev, AV, Concept of a distributed photovoltaic multilevel inverter with cascaded double H-bridge topology, International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems, vol 110 (2019), pp. 667-678 [10.1016/j.ijepes.2019.03.054] [abs].
- Li, Z; Lizana, R; Lukic, SM; Peterchev, AV; Goetz, SM, Current Injection Methods for Ripple-Current Suppression in Delta-Configured Split-Battery Energy Storage, Ieee Transactions on Power Electronics, vol 34 no. 8 (2019), pp. 7411-7421 [10.1109/TPEL.2018.2879613] [abs].
- Alavi, SMM; Goetz, SM; Peterchev, AV, Optimal Estimation of Neural Recruitment Curves Using Fisher Information: Application to Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation., Ieee Trans Neural Syst Rehabil Eng, vol 27 no. 6 (2019), pp. 1320-1330 [10.1109/TNSRE.2019.2914475] [abs].
- Lizana, RF; Rivera, S; Li, Z; Luo, J; Peterchev, AV; Goetz, SM, Modular Multilevel Series/Parallel Converter with Switched-Inductor Energy Transfer between Modules, Ieee Transactions on Power Electronics, vol 34 no. 5 (2019), pp. 4844-4852 [10.1109/TPEL.2018.2859902] [abs].