Associate Research Professor in theDepartment of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Associate Research Professor in theDepartment of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Office Location: 701 W.Main Street, Durham, NC 27708
- Office Phone: (919) 660-5353
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2001
- Ph.D. University of Copenhagen, 1999
- Heathers, JAJ; Gilchrist, KH; Hegarty-Craver, M; Grego, S; Goodwin, MS, An analysis of stereotypical motor movements and cardiovascular coupling in individuals on the autism spectrum., Biological Psychology, vol 142 (2019), pp. 90-99 [10.1016/j.biopsycho.2019.01.004] [abs].
- Gilchrist, KH; Hegarty-Craver, M; Christian, RB; Grego, S; Kies, AC; Wheeler, AC, Automated Detection of Repetitive Motor Behaviors as an Outcome Measurement in Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities., Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, vol 48 no. 5 (2018), pp. 1458-1466 [10.1007/s10803-017-3408-6] [abs].
- Amsden, JJ; Herr, PJ; Landry, DMW; Kim, W; Vyas, R; Parker, CB; Kirley, MP; Keil, AD; Gilchrist, KH; Radauscher, EJ; Hall, SD; Carlson, JB; Baldasaro, N; Stokes, D; Di Dona, ST; Russell, ZE; Grego, S; Edwards, SJ; Sperline, RP; Denton, MB; Stoner, BR; Gehm, ME; Glass, JT, Proof of Concept Coded Aperture Miniature Mass Spectrometer Using a Cycloidal Sector Mass Analyzer, a Carbon Nanotube (CNT) Field Emission Electron Ionization Source, and an Array Detector., Journal of the American Society for Mass Spectrometry, vol 29 no. 2 (2018), pp. 360-372 [10.1007/s13361-017-1820-y] [abs].
- Grego, S; Barani, V; Hegarty-Craver, M; Raj, A; Perumal, P; Berg, AB; Archer, C, Soil-transmitted helminth eggs assessment in wastewater in an urban area in India., Journal of Water and Health, vol 16 no. 1 (2018), pp. 34-43 [10.2166/wh.2017.147] [abs].
- Radauscher, EJ; Parker, CB; Gilchrist, KH; Di Dona, S; Russell, ZE; Hall, SD; Carlson, JB; Grego, S; Edwards, SJ; Sperline, RP; Denton, MB; Stoner, BR; Glass, JT; Amsden, JJ, A miniature electron ionization source fabricated using microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) with integrated carbon nanotube (CNT) field emission cathodes and low-temperature co-fired ceramics (LTCC), International Journal of Mass Spectrometry, vol 422 (2017), pp. 162-169 [10.1016/j.ijms.2016.10.021] [abs].