Rhett T. George
Assistant Professor Emeritus
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor Emeritus
- Office Location: 108A Engineering Bldg, Durham, NC 27708
- Office Phone: (919) 660-5252
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Ph.D. University of Florida, 1965
- M.S.E.E. University of Florida, 1956
- B.S.E.E. Duke University, 1955
Analog and Power Electronics
Awards, Honors, and Distinctions:
- Eta Kappa Nu
- Faculty Service Award, Duke University, 1980 and 1983
- IEEE Best Educator Award, IEEE, Eastern NC Section, 1995
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Tau Beta Pi
Representative Publications: (More Publications)
- K. H. Lim and G. Shi and K. Mccarter and R. George and G. Ybarra and W. T. Joines and S. Wartenberg and C. H. Liu, 2d eit for biomedical imaging: Design, measurement, simulation, and image reconstruction, Microwave And Optical Technology Letters, vol 49 no. 12 (2007), pp. 2989 -- 2998 [abs].
- Wilson, Paul M. and George, Rhett T. Jr. and Owen, Harry A. Jr. and Wilson, Thomas G., dc MODEL FOR POWER SWITCHING TRANSISTORS SUITABLE FOR COMPUTER-AIDED DESIGN AND ANALYSIS., PESC Record - IEEE Power Electronics Specialists Conference, 1979 (2007), pp. 428-436 [abs].
- Entwisle, Doris R. and Huggins, W. H. and George, Rhett T. Jr. and Bowers, James C. and Goodrich, David B. and Feaster, William M. and Holland, Larry D. and Walsh, Joseph R. Jr. and Kerr, Joseph H. and Lowry, James L. and Moore, Ray T., IEEE REGION 3 CONVENTION, SOUTHEASTCON 1972, PROCEEDINGS OF THE 10TH ANNUAL: SCANNING THE SPECTRUM., American Society for Testing and Materials, Book of ASTM Standards, 1972 (2007) [abs].
- Gang Ye and Lim, K.H. and George, R. and Ybarra, G. and Joines, W.T. and Liu, Q.H., A 3D EIT system for breast cancer imaging, 2006 3rd IEEE International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging: Macro to Nano (IEEE Cat. No.06EX1231C) (2006), pp. 1092 - 5 [abs].
- Wu, B. and Liu, Z. and George, R. and Shujaee, K.A., eWellness: building a smart hospital by leveraging RFID networks, 2005 27th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (IEEE Cat. No.05CH37611C) (2006), pp. 4 pp. - [abs].