Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Miroslav Pajic's research focuses on design and analysis of cyber-physical systems and in particular, embedded and distributed/networked control, real-time and embedded systems, and high-confidence medical device systems.
Appointments and Affiliations
- Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Web Page:
- Ph.D. University of Pennsylvania, 2012
Awards, Honors, and Distinctions:
- Best Paper Award, ACM/IEEE International Conference on Cyber-Physical Systems (ICCPS), April, 2014
- Joseph and Rosaline Wolf Best Dissertation Award, School and Engineering and Applied Science, University of Pennsylvania, May, 2013
- Best Student Paper Award, IEEE Real-Time and Embedded Technology and Applications Symposium (RTAS), April, 2012
- ACM SIGBED/SIGSOFT Frank Anger Memorial Award, ACM Special Interest Group on Embedded Systems (SIGBED), February, 2012
- Honeywell User Group Wireless Innovation Award, Honeywell Process Solutions, June, 2011
Representative Publications: (More Publications)
- Pajic, M; Jiang, Z; Lee, I; Sokolsky, O; Mangharam, R, Safety-critical medical device development using the UPP2SF model translation tool, ACM Transactions on Embedded Computing Systems, vol 13 no. 4s (2014), pp. 1-26 [10.1145/2584651] [abs].
- Gatsis, K; Pajic, M; Ribeiro, A; Pappas, GJ, Opportunistic scheduling of control tasks over shared wireless channels, Cyber-Physical Systems (ICCPS), 2014 ACM/IEEE International Conference on (2014), pp. 48-59 [10.1109/ICCPS.2014.6843710] [abs].
- Jiang, Z; Pajic, M; Alur, R; Mangharam, R, Closed-loop verification of medical devices with model abstraction and refinement, International Journal on Software Tools for Technology Transfer, vol 16 no. 2 (2014), pp. 191-213 [10.1007/s10009-013-0289-7] [abs].
- Pajic, M; Weimer, J; Bezzo, N; Tabuada, P; Sokolsky, O; Lee, I; Pappas, GJ, Robustness of attack-resilient state estimators, Cyber-Physical Systems (ICCPS), 2014 ACM/IEEE International Conference on (2014), pp. 163-174 [10.1109/ICCPS.2014.6843720] [abs].
- Pajic, M; Mangharam, R; Sokolsky, O; Arney, D; Goldman, J; Lee, I, Model-Driven Safety Analysis of Closed-Loop Medical Systems, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, vol 10 no. 1 (2014), pp. 3-16 [10.1109/TII.2012.2226594] [abs].
- Pajic, M; Sundaram, S; Pappas, GJ, Stabilizability over deterministic relay networks, Proceedings of the ... IEEE Conference on Decision & Control / IEEE Control Systems Society. IEEE Conference on Decision & Control (2013), pp. 4018-4023 [10.1109/CDC.2013.6760504] [abs].
- Pajic, M; Mangharam, R; Pappas, GJ; Sundaram, S, Topological Conditions for In-Network Stabilization of Dynamical Systems, IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol 31 no. 4 (2013), pp. 794-807 [10.1109/JSAC.2013.130415] [abs].
- Pajic, M; Chernoguzov, A; Mangharam, R, Robust architectures for embedded wireless network control and actuation, ACM Transactions on Embedded Computing Systems, vol 11 no. 4 (2012), pp. 1-24 [10.1145/2362336.2362349] [abs].
- Pajic, M; Jiang, Z; Lee, I; Sokolsky, O; Mangharam, R, From Verification to Implementation: A Model Translation Tool and a Pacemaker Case Study (2012), pp. 173-184 [10.1109/RTAS.2012.25] [abs].
- Zhihao, J; Pajic, M; Mangharam, R, Cyber-Physical Modeling of Implantable Cardiac Medical Devices, Proceedings of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), vol 100 no. 1 (2012), pp. 122-137 [10.1109/JPROC.2011.2161241] [abs].
- Pajic, M; Sundaram, S; Pappas, GJ; Mangharam, R, The Wireless Control Network: A New Approach for Control Over Networks, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol 56 no. 10 (2011), pp. 2305-2318 [10.1109/TAC.2011.2163864] [abs].