Associate Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Associate Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Office Location: Ciemas 3463, Fitzpatrick Center, Durham, NC 27708
- Office Phone: (919) 660-5544
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Ph.D. Duke University, 2003
- M.S. Duke University, 1998
- B.S. Washington University, 1992
- ECE 590: Advanced Topics in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 675: Optical Imaging and Spectroscopy
Representative Publications: (More Publications)
- Liang, M; Wu, Z; Ng, WR; Gehm, M; Xin, H, Electromagnetic crystal (EMXT) based Terahertz horn antenna, 2013 7th European Conference on Antennas and Propagation, EuCAP 2013 (2013), pp. 739-740 [abs].
- Brady, DJ; Marks, DL; Feller, S; Gehm, M; Golish, D; Vera, E; Kittle, D, Petapixel photography and the limits of camera information capacity, Proceedings of SPIE - The International Society for Optical Engineering, vol 8657 (2013) [10.1117/12.2014274] [abs].
- Wu, Z; Liang, M; Ng, W-R; Gehm, M; Xin, H, Terahertz Horn Antenna Based on Hollow-Core Electromagnetic Crystal (EMXT) Structure, IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol 60 no. 12 (2012), pp. 5557-5563 [10.1109/TAP.2012.2211318] [abs].
- Townsend, DJ; Poon, PK; Wehrwein, S; Osman, T; Mariano, AV; Vera, EM; Stenner, MD; Gehm, ME, Static compressive tracking, Optics Express, vol 20 no. 19 (2012), pp. 21160-21172 [abs].
- Brady, DJ; Gehm, ME; Stack, RA; Marks, DL; Kittle, DS; Golish, DR; Vera, EM; Feller, SD, Multiscale gigapixel photography., Nature, vol 486 no. 7403 (2012), pp. 386-389 [10.1038/nature11150] [abs].