Associate Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Associate Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Office Phone: (919) 660-5544
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Ph.D. Duke University, 2003
- M.S. Duke University, 1998
- B.S. Washington University, 1992
- BME 609: Optics and Photonics Seminar Series
- ECE 270L: Introduction to Electromagnetic Fields
- ECE 549: Optics and Photonics Seminar Series
- ECE 590: Advanced Topics in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 675: Optical Imaging and Spectroscopy
- PHYSICS 549: Optics and Photonics Seminar Series
Representative Publications: (More Publications)
- Zhang, J; Ng, W-R; Tuo, M; Liang, M; Golish, DR; Gehm, ME; Xin, H, Theoretical and experimental study of a terahertz time-domain spectrometer based on photoconductive antenna, 2014 United States National Committee of URSI National Radio Science Meeting, USNC-URSI NRSM 2014 (2014) [10.1109/USNC-URSI-NRSM.2014.6927955] [abs].
- Tuo, M; Zhang, J; Liang, M; Ng, W-R; Gehm, ME; Xin, H, Comparison of photoconductive antenna performance on LT-GaAs and SI-GaAs substrates, International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation (APSURSI) (2014), pp. 167-168 [10.1109/APS.2014.6904415] [abs].
- Chen, EX; Gehm, M; Danell, R; Wells, M; Glass, JT; Brady, D, Compressive mass analysis on quadrupole ion trap systems., Journal of The American Society for Mass Spectrometry, vol 25 no. 7 (2014), pp. 1295-1304 [10.1007/s13361-014-0894-z] [abs].
- Marks, DL; Llull, PR; Phillips, Z; Anderson, JG; Feller, SD; Vera, EM; Son, HS; Youn, SH; Kim, J; Gehm, ME; Brady, DJ; Nichols, JM; Judd, KP; Duncan, MD; Waterman, JR; Stack, RA; Johnson, A; Tennill, R; Olson, CC, Characterization of the AWARE 10 two-gigapixel wide-field-of-view visible imager., Applied Optics, vol 53 no. 13 (2014), pp. C54-C63 [10.1364/ao.53.000c54] [abs].
- Ng, WR; Golish, DR; Xin, H; Gehm, ME, Direct rapid-prototyping fabrication of computer-generated volume holograms in the millimeter-wave and terahertz regime., Optics express, vol 22 no. 3 (2014), pp. 3349-3355 [10.1364/oe.22.003349] [abs].