Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Statistical Science
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Page:
- Ph.D. University of California at Berkeley, 2011
Representative Publications: (More Publications)
- Reeves, G; Donoho, D, The minimax noise sensitivity in compressed sensing (2013), pp. 116-120 [10.1109/ISIT.2013.6620199] [abs].
- Donoho, D; Reeves, G, Achieving Bayes MMSE performance in the sparse signal + Gaussian white noise model when the noise level is unknown (2013), pp. 101-105 [10.1109/ISIT.2013.6620196] [abs].
- Reeves, G, Beyond sparsity: Universally stable compressed sensing when the number of 'free' values is less than the number of observations, 2013 5th IEEE International Workshop on Computational Advances in Multi-Sensor Adaptive Processing, CAMSAP 2013 (2013), pp. 17-20 [abs].
- Reeves, G; Gastpar, MC, Approximate sparsity pattern recovery: Information-theoretic lower bounds, IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol 59 no. 6 (2013), pp. 3451-3465 [10.1109/TIT.2013.2253852] [abs].
- Reeves, G; Gastpar, M, The sampling rate-distortion tradeoff for sparsity pattern recovery in compressed sensing, IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol 58 no. 5 (2012), pp. 3065-3092 [10.1109/TIT.2012.2184848] [abs].